The first mountain (2009-2014) was to create awareness about a new window of the biggest unreached people group: children. Then God put it in our hearts to begin climb the Second Mountain. We were tasked with moving beyond awareness building and begin the task of equipping the local churches to root (encourage, equip, supports) children and youth in the word of God and the Missio-Dei (Mission of God) and releasing (as partners in mission) them to holistically make disciple of their peers and siblings.
- The 4/14 Window Movement seeks to engage and partner with children and youth in making disciples of their peers, siblings, and communities.
The 4/14 Window Movement seeks to strengthen churches and families in reaching, rescuing, rooting, releasing, and partnering with children and youth to reach their full transformational impact.
The 4/14 Window Movement seeks to inspire, catalyze, and connect the Body of Christ everywhere to reach, rescue, root, and release children and youth to holistically disciple their generations.
- Kingdom Mindedness (volunteerism characterized by service, rigor, and resources – Philippians 2)
- Modeling and Inspiring Unity (John 17)
- Role Model for Children and Youth ( 1 Thessalonians 1)
- Risk Taking (based on trust and divine promises – Joshua 14)
- Passion for children and youth (Matthew 18 and 19)
- The 4/14 Window Movement will strengthen the capacity of local churches so that they will be able to inspire, mobilize, and equip other churches inside and outside of their networks – to prioritize, encourage, support, equip, and release (partner with) children and youth in holistic disciple-making of their peers and siblings.
- The 4/14 Window Movement will inspire the Body of Christ everywhere through stories of the works of the Holy Spirit among children and youth in transforming their peers, family, community, and nation. We will capture and disseminate inspiring stories on intergenerational, children and youth impactful engagement in disciple-making.
- The 4/14 Window Movement will facilitate paradigm change among the leaders, movers, and shakers.
- The 4/14 Window Movement will facilitate and “inviting and accessible” global resource exchange platform to provide effective support and resources to the overall movement.
- The 4/14 Window Movement believes in and thus commits to prayer as the engine of movement.