[kc_row use_container=”yes” force=”no” column_align=”middle” video_mute=”no” _id=”943753″][kc_column width=”12/12″ video_mute=”no” _id=”288004″][kc_column_text _id=”128633″]
The 4/14 Window Movement exist because:
- Children are the largest ‘unreached people group’ and they are the most receptive people group in every aspect of spiritual and developmental input.
- The church’s lack of understanding for the heart of God for children.
- Children, especially those living in poverty, have no voice of themselves (voiceless).
- Children and youth are the most significant untapped potential and yet they – especially between the age 11-18 – are the most significant mission force in missions.
- Children and youth have too often been marginalized in response to the great commission of making disciples.
- The church must learn from history: when we lost the children, we are eventually lost the church – thus, we are investing in the future of the church.